Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Michael Bolton to write 'DWTS' Bruno song

Michael Bolton to write 'DWTS' Bruno song

Peter Andre
Reality TV star Peter Andre has claimed that he will "never give up" on his pop career.

The 'Behind Closed Doors' singer said that even though radio refused to play tracks from his last album Unconditional, he isn't feeling negative about his future in the industry.

"When you go into the pop industry you build a rod for your own back. I've never been disillusioned by it, I know how the industry works," he said at the launch of his new TV series The Next Chapter.

"When I was first around doing pop, I went with what was happening and to shake that image off was almost impossible. I've been fortunate enough with the last album to at least make a step forward.

"Now, to be honest, I think radio not playing it, wasn't a surprise. I kind of understand it. I didn't complain or moan about it. I think they are waiting to see where I go from here. Everyone has given me a chance to prove myself and I will never give up. I know what I'm capable of. I think eventually I'll get there."

He added: "Maybe it wasn't radio enough for them, maybe it was too American-sounding. Whatever the case is, I'm cool with that. I'm just hoping that we've done it right this time.

"I know that the ingredients are there. It's just about giving radio the right material."

Andre's follow-up record Accelerate will be released in November. It will be preceded by the single 'Defender' on October 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment