Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Diana Vickers undecided over LP re-release

Diana Vickers undecided over LP re-release

Diana Vickers
Diana Vickers has admitted that she is not sure if her debut album will get a full physical re-release.

The singer recently announced that Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree would be re-issued with extra tracks, including brand new upcoming single 'My Wicked Heart'.

Talking about the album to DS, Vickers said: "I think it's going to be re-released for download - I don't know if it's going to be physically re-released.

"I think we're just going to go straight into the second album because lately I've been writing so much and got so many tracks under my belt. I think I'm very close to ready for the second album actually.

"It'll be great to get the re-release out there with 'My Wicked Heart', but I just can't wait to get the new album out there, if I'm being quite honest."

Asked if she may yet release further cuts from her debut, such as 'My Hip' or 'Put It Back Together Again', Vickers replied: "It just depends. We're debating back and forth constantly and we're not sure yet, but I think there's definitely a big possibility that we'll go back to those tracks."

No comments:

Post a Comment