Monday, October 11, 2010

9 Stars Talk About Their Sleazy Casting Couch Experiences

9 Stars Talk About Their Sleazy Casting Couch Experiences

 
As we shared with you on Friday, Gwyneth Paltrow dropped a bombshell in this month’s Elle magazine about a casting couch experience she had before she made it big.  “When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom. I left. I was pretty shocked,” she said. “I could see how someone who didn’t know better might worry, ‘My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!’” Who knew that word was in Gwynnie’s vocabulary?

Gwyneth is far from the first actress to go on the record about being asked to sleep with a producer, director, or casting director for a role. After the jump, more actresses on the sleaziness that happens behind the scenes in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment