Monday, October 11, 2010

10 Super Awesome Forgotten Celebrities


Super Awesome Forgotten Celebrities


Some people come into your life and make a lasting impression. Others you might only vaguely remember as making you feel a certain way. I remember feeling immediately exhausted every time Kimmy Gibbler entered a room on “Full House” because she was always yammering on about something and causing trouble for D.J. Tanner, who was obviously the sane one. Since the show ended, Andrea Barber went to Whittier College, married Jeremy Rytky, and has two kids. And now she’s on Twitter. She also occasionally hosts Drag Bingo at Hamburger Mary’s in West Hollywood, which is pretty cool. [Twitter]

Every time I hear a “Where Are They Now?” story, I immediately think of other people I’m curious about. So I’ve rounded up nine more forgotten celebrities!

No comments:

Post a Comment