Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky Steps Out With Fiance Roberto Martinez

celebrity tv- The source for entertainment news, celebrity gossip and pictures.  fashion trends, TV, music and movie reviews, online video and more

 
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky is no longer "The Bachelorette." We spotted her out in Hollywood last night with her new fiance, Roberto.
Ali, 25, became engaged to insurance agent Roberto Martinez, 26, after accepting his proposal at the end of the hit series.
On the series finale, which aired last night, Ali explained, "I’m 100 percent certain with all of my heart that Roberto is the man for me. I can only hope that he feels the same way."
Fortunately, her love was reciprocated.
Roberto said, "You told me how important it was for your husband to love you unconditionally and to always be by your side no matter what. I want to be that man for you. I want to make you laugh. I want to make you smile. I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing that you are so, so loved. I want to grow old with you. I want to share my life my life with you. Share my life with me?"
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment